State-of-the-Art Laparoscopic Simulators
The LAP Mentor simulators are cost-effective laparoscopic training simulators that use innovative learning tools. Each platform is fully compatible with all simulation modules from basic laparoscopic tasks and suturing (with interchangeable suturing handles), to complete procedure training. The LAP Mentor platform enables constant addition of new modules.
NEW LAP Mentor III
- Superior Haptic Feedback
- Ergonomic design:
- Adjustable height
- Modifiable monitor position
LAP Mentor Express
- Cost effective
- Height adjustable tower – optional
- Ideal for team training
LAP Mentor III
The newly designed platform addresses all ergonomic needs essential for comfortably practicing laparoscopic skills and procedures including adjustable height and optimal monitor position to ensure maintaining an ideal posture and hands position for long periods of training.
A tactile experience of tissue resistance feedback via the surgical tools provides a true-to-life feel of performing laparoscopic surgery.
LAP Mentor Express
The non-haptic laparoscopic training system is available either as a standalone portable desktop platform or with an optional height adjustable tower, which includes a touch screen.
The ANGIO Mentor family of products is an excellent example of our commitment
to provide flexible, cost-effective solutions for a wide range of settings.
Any software version we release is compatible with all our platforms, including
the Procedure Rehearsal Studio.
ANGIO Mentor Suite
Provides a true-to-life Cath Lab/ ANGIO Suite clinical environment with a full body mannequin and a large fluoroscopy/vital signs monitor – ideal for multi-disciplinary team training.
The system allows tool introduction from 5 optional access sites, and is ergonomically designed to allow table height adjustment and C-arm control panel position.
Integration of an actual C-arm into the simulation environment is an optional addition to help create an even more realistic setting and to enhance team training for endovascular procedures.
In this set-up, the physical rotation of the C-arm is reflected in both the fluoroscopic image and the virtual C-arm simulation on the monitor.
TEE Probe Integration– Coming Soon
Creates a realistic work environment and ideal for team training!
A modified TEE probe is connected to adapted patient mannequin, which allows the trainee to introduce the TEE probe and practice basic TEE operation, maneuvering and image interpretation. Provides practice of live echo guidance for interventions that require TEE imaging.
TEE probe kit includes:
- Modified mannequin for TEE practice
- Probe and related hardware
- Specific SW package:
– TEE training module,
– Revised Transseptal Puncture module with live TEE functionality
A cost-effective solution with interchangeable anatomical models to support arthroscopic training curricula for various anatomical joints.
NEW ARTHRO II Platform:
- New and modern design
- Extra-large monitor
- Easy setup and joint positioning
- Integrated storage for anatomical models
- Handy tools hanger
- Interchangeable knee/shoulder/hip models
- Moveable knee that can be extended/bent and applied with Varus/Valgus movements
- Shoulder arthroscopy in beach chair and lateral decubitus positions
- Hip arthroscopy in supine and lateral decubitus positions
- Robotic arms that provide a true-to-life haptic sensation
- Adjustable platform height to achieve a realistic working position
- Physical instruments (camera, grasper and stylus) that simulate real tools with additional virtual tools
- Foot pedals
State-of-the-art Stand-alone Simulation for the Training of Robotic Assisted Surgery
- The most realistic representation of robotic surgery hand movements with accurate robotic kinematics, tools and workspace.
- Surgeons’ console provides authentic representation of the robotic surgeon’s workspace, master controllers and pedals.
- A 3D HD stereoscopic personal display exhibits life-like graphics.
- Adjustable elements enable a comfortable and ergonomic working position.
- An additional monitor for the instructor may be positioned separately for best group viewing.